Wednesday, June 1, 2011

K & B

Welcome to our little lives! After lots of convincing from friends and family, I am FINALLY starting a blog! This blog is being created to keep our family updated on our lives.

Kyle's family is in Chicago, Illinois.

My family lives in Abilene, Texas. 

We live in Dallas.

We don't get to see our either of our families near as often as we would like, so we feel like this will be a great way for us to keep everyone updated on our newlywed adventures.


We have been married for (almost) 9 months! We were married on September 4, 2010 -- which was the most perfect day! I'm sure there will be pictures, stories and much more to come to fill you in on our wedding day. It was an absolutely beautiful day with wonderful friends and family! We are truly blessed. Here are a few lovely pics....



Anyway, that's a tidbit about us. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon! Thanks for stopping by.  :)


To Him be the Glory,

Kyle & Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Bethany! Aunt Kayla- you can thank me anytime. I take cash. ;) Love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete