Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello there, 1 year anniversary!

A year ago this weekend, we got MARRIED!

It's amazing to me how fast time flies. 
Our wedding feels like it happened yesterday.
I tried my very best to remember every detail of that beautiful September day.  All of my friends who were married before me told me, "It goes by so fast, so remember every moment!" Needless to say, I don't remember every single detail, but I do remember what an unbelievably gorgeous day it was and how powerful the Lord's presence was as we celebrated our union as husband & wife!

Without further adieu, here are a few photos from September 4, 2010...enjoy!















It's been an adventurous and joyful journey.
We're loving every minute of being married & can't wait for the many years to come!


So, to celebrate our first anniversary, we are going to....
FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA!!!
(Our senior year we went with Travis, Lindsay & Sandy-Mom to Ft. Laud over spring break! This is us @ the beach!)


While we're in Florida this weekend, we are also making a trip to Orlando to go to DISNEYWORLD!
(Yay for wonderful in-laws who are willing to let us enjoy the family condo in Ft. Laud to celebrate our anniversary!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Have fun! You'll have to let me know what you think about WDW! :) Congrats to you both on hitting the one year mark- it just keeps getting better from here!

    ReplyDelete