Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Abilene Christmas & New Years!

So, I realize I am posting waaay out of order here, but I had to post about our Christmas & New Years in Abilene!

Since we spent the actual Christmas holiday in Chicago this year, we traveled to Abilene the next weekend to be with my family & celebrate. Here are lots of pictures to fill you in on our visit:



 Grandmommy came over for Christmas, too!

 They got each other the same Cowboys sweatshirt & didn't even know it!


 My present from my little bro- The cutest Christmas decoration for next year!

 The boys & their new Baylor belts



Thanks for reading my Christmas post, even though it was so VERY late! At least I finally put pictures up, right? :) Better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! Glad ya'll had fun - it was good to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete