Thursday, May 17, 2012

Refinished Bedside Table

A few weeks ago, I found this lovely little bedside table at a local thrift shop down the street.  All of the shop’s furniture that day was 50% off, so I picked this up for only $20!

before

 

After a little bit of sanding & a few coats of paint…it looked like new! And, even better, I already had the paint, so it was no extra cost!

After shots of my lovely little bedside table:

IMG_8847IMG_8845

I’m really liking this green color scheme.  Thanks to my sweet friend Amy for the new Pottery Barn lampshade! It ties in so well with my grandmother’s green chest of drawers.

IMG_8850IMG_8857IMG_8860

I also changed out the knobs on the drawers.  I also already had these knobs from a previous item of furniture that I’m no longer using, so I put them on the drawers! I thought it was pretty great that this wasn’t an additional cost. {Kyle thought that was great, too. Ha!}

IMG_8844

And, here’s our finished Guest Room! You can read more about our Guest Bedroom if you click HERE!

1 comment: