Monday, June 25, 2012

Bathroom Cabinet {Before & After}

The bathrooms in our house have the original cabinets, so I’ve been wanting to paint the sink cabinet in our hall/guest bathroom. The other cabinets were already painted white, so I wanted them all to match. It’s possible that we will re-do this bathroom one day, but for now this was a “quick & cheap fix.”

bathroom cabinets

I hand painted the cabinet and doors with a white paint I already had.  I used spray paint to re-finish the hardware.  Click here to see more about spray painted hardware and my painted dresser project.

IMG_9484IMG_9486

IMG_9476IMG_9482

It’s definitely not perfect, but I like it much better than before! And, the best part about this project is that it was FREE since I already had the paints!

No comments:

Post a Comment